If this vanity were a car it would be called a hybrid or crossover. It's a shortened version of our Shaker vanity on the top with the shelf of our Open Style vanity on the bottom. And all the advantages of both.
Below are only sample prices.
Please click here to email us your requirements; be sure to include:
- your zip code, so we can calculate shipping cost
- vanity width
- cherry, maple, red oak, stained white oak, or painted poplar
- shelf with side-to-side slats (not shown) or a solid shelf (not shown) are the same price; front-to-back slats (see photo) are more expensive
- type of door - see choices below
- 2-1/4" legs or standard 1-1/2" legs shown on this page
- solid wood top or no top
Include any questions you have. We will email you back a quote, usually within 1 or 2 business days!
Tapered Shaker legs; or square legs for a Country/Contemporary look.
Legs shown are all standard 1-1/2" wide; optional legs are 2-1/4" wide
Your Top or Ours
We'll cut our solid wood top to fit your sink(s) or you can have your top locally made and installed. Our sturdy vanities will hold the heaviest stone tops made.
Knobs are available in Antique Brass, Antique Pewter, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Matte Black, Polished Antique Brass, Polished Brass, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel and Satin Silver. Knobs also come in natural cherry or painted to match finish.
Height and Depth
Standard heights range from 32" to 36" (or shorter with vessel sinks) and depths range from 21" to 22 1/2" but if you need a different height and/or a different depth -- No problem and NO charge! We will even design around your current plumbing for FREE.